Creature of the Night

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Creature of the Night
Muscle tanks were all the rage last Summer, and there seems to be no love lost with them this year. I LOVE a good muscle tank for many reasons. For one, it is so easy to throw-on, on a hot day and look good while feeling comfortable. Also it shows off your personality with the graphics and words detailed on them. I love the versatility of a muscle tank, from pairing it with cut-offs and converse to matching it with a wrap skirt and heels, the top allows you to push the boundaries which is amazing. Here, I paired it with these flowy (and super comfortable) shorts that have a cool design on them. I put a statement necklace from Anthropologie on top to pull together the casual top and tailored bottom. For shoes, I went casual with converse but realistically any sandal, bootie, or loafer would work, depending on the look you are achieving. For accessories I kept it simple with a watch and beautiful black bag.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates