Birks

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Birks
Birkenstocks have come full circle back as a Summer staple. Although I am not a big fan of these sandals (they are very, very slowly growing on me) I do respect a trend and am able to see what it works best with. To showcase these, I paired them with this fun top that has a flattering box shape. It is flowy and looks great with a slimmer bottom like these toothpick-cut light wash jeans (that I am loving right now). These jeans don't work on everyone so an alternative is definitely the go-to black skinnies, or try a distressed boyfriend jean with them. To make this look night-ready, pair the top with skinnies and heels. I love the vibrancy in the top and wanted to play on that with the gold bangles and cuffs. To finish it off, I put a mini satchel and aviators to complete a cool effortless look.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates