You Can Sit With Me

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Untitled #539
Hey Guys! I am back after what seemed like the most stressful semester of my life. I am sad I have missed all of fall which is my favorite season for dressing, but winter proves to be a goody as well (who doesn't love to layer?!). Currently, I am loving an all black look with a polished white over coat and of course a beanie to top it off. This shirt is from Zara and I absolutely love the message but it has been nearly impossible to get a hold of the past couple months. For shoes I put a pair of high top Supergas (which I am hoping to snag from Santa next week). I hope you all have had a wonderful fall and I look forward to coming back and posting more!
xxFashionMeKnot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates