New Year

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Untitled #557
Happy New Year's Eve! What a year it has been and I cannot say I am sad to say goodbye to 2014! The best way to end the year is to bring in the next one with an outfit that is on point. Here I showcased a look that is perfect for a casual night out where you want to look good without putting to much effort into it (which is probably every night's goal). I love this cotton tshirt dress because it is flowy and comfortable but can be dressed up as seen here with the right accessories and these killer high heeled booties from Mango (which are on sale!). I added a pop of color with the blue clutch and a hint of texture with the furry coat to finish off the look. Have a happy and safe new year and thanks for following this year! Here's to 2015!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates