Hints of Mustard

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hints of Mustard
The chambray shirt is everywhere and has been for the past two years. There are many ways to style it; unbuttoned with a muscle tank, buttoned up with skinnies or leggings, or a complete denim jumpsuit (with differing denim hues). For this look though I chose to tuck it in to this pattered green skirt. You can leave part tucked in, part out, or tuck in the complete shirt. It is a great look for a Spring event, or an early dinner. For a more dressed up look, you could put a fitted blouse like a cropped tank or even a chiffon cami with the skirt. For shoes I went with these dramatic strapped heels. I think when bearing the leg, these shoes are perfect because they will not make you look stumpy like they would with a pant. I love this mustard crossbody because it picks out the subtle mustard hues that are present in the skirt. I finished it off with the gold watch and these lovely cateyed sunnies. If you are looking for more accessories, try putting a collared necklace under the collar of the chambray shirt.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates