Feature Friday: Mini Satchel

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Feature Friday: Mini Satchel
At first look (and sound) this bag seems ridiculous; a mini satchel. Satchels already come in a smaller size than a regular bag so why do we need a mini satchel? I suppose it really depends on your preference, but I think the mini satchel is great. At first sight, I also thought the bag was ridiculous looking and almost doll-like, but it has definitely grown on me. I think it looks great and adds an edge (which I always look for) to any look. Everyone has the regular versions of these popular structured bags or the trendy crossbody bags, but the mini is different. It may be smaller but from the reviews I have read and the ones I have seen it can definitely still hold your essentials and then some. It is perfect for running errands/shopping when you don't want to carry around a heavy bag when you're picking things up and trying things on, and also great for going out at night when you don't want to worry about forgetting your bag or loosing your stuff because it is attached to you. It can be paired with almost any clothing (color permitting). I would usually suggest getting a bag in an neutral color but because this is (most likely) a fickle trend, try getting one in a color you normally wouldn't that can still be paired with enough clothes to make it worth while. With fickle trends like this I suggest getting a cheaper version from one of the stores I have listed below because you don't know how much you'll still love it down the road. It comes in many shapes, structures and designers (including the cheaper knock-off versions from Forever21, H&M versions). Summer is a great time to try out new things so why not give it a shot? Let me know if you would get the mini satchel in the comments below.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates