Rainy (Late) Spring Days

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Rainy (Late) Spring Days
When its rainy and raw outside but its practically Summer, picking an appropriate outfit can be difficult. No fear! I have picked an outfit that I think is perfectly adequate for the weather. I put these flowy pants which are great for rainy days because people always want to dress comfortably in the rain. The great thing about these pants is they are perfect for this climate and any other climate like a heat wave due to their comfort. Pair them with a crop tank, fitted shirt, or button down for the warmer days. For a raw day like this I suggest putting a light jumper to keep you warm but still season appropriate. For shoes I went with the classic strap sandal that can be worn all Summer long. I put a necklace with the look to finish it off strong. I love a mini satchel but any bag would look fine. For the watch I chose this black and silver one (although I am not much of a sliver person) it matches with the grey jumper and black pants. 
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates