Boyfriends and Blazers


Untitled #86
Right now (luckily) a casual look is in trend. Boyfriend jeans for instance are an easy way to look casual and chic at the same time. There are so many ways you can play on this look, from heels to converse, from blazers to tees you can create a plethora of looks from this one pant. For this look, I paired these jeans with a slouchy v-neck that I would tuck in, in the front. I then put a fun pattern blazer over it to give it a fancy/casual vibe. For accessories I kept it light on the feet with these white gladiators but you can dress it up with heels or loafers or play it down with canvases (with a different top style). I love this watch because the bright face brings out the color in the outfit. I put on a cuff and a crossbody to finish the casually chic ensemble. This outfit is perfect for a day event or for the weekend.
xxFashionMeKnot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates